WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Because I don't need any words!
For some other Wordless Wednesday images, click here.
There are many seasonings to flavor a meal, but they don't necessarily taste great when experienced at the same time. So too are the seasons of my life. I prefer to savor them individually (good or bad, chaotic or comical), being watchful for those daily blessings that help me to view my cup as half full. Thank you for joining me here In The Midst of this Season. Please leave a comment via the "comments" link at the end of a post so I'll know you stopped by! And do come again.
Because I don't need any words!
For some other Wordless Wednesday images, click here.
Blessings from
Toni
at
11:35 PM
19 comments:
How beautiful! These photos are so important because they grow up at warp speed.
Awwww, I love baby pictures... So precious!!
What a doll.
WHAT A DOLL! Picture speaks louder than words ;) hehe
Perfect!
That's just the most perfect picture.
Adorable!
Nope, you definitely don't need any more words. I love it.
What a beautiful picture. Have a great WW.
Sweet!
I love those kinds of photos! I have that pose with all my kids. Enjoy your day!
Blessings to all
~De
Thanks, De. I actually took this photo myself at home. If you look carefully, you can see the arm of my couch.
Of course, I was too lazy to locate the edited photo that improved lighting and focus. Always taking the path of least resistance, lol.
Blessings to all,
~Toni~
Cutie Pie!!
OH MY GOODNESS HOW SWEET! I LOVE this stage! Makes me want to have another even though my youngest is only 10 months!
Awwww a little cutie!! :o)
Happy WW!
How cute...Some days I wish our son would be still that little :)
Blessings on your day and always.
shes beautiful :)
BTW thought i should let u know I have introduced you to others in my blog
as we were required to do as part of the Ultimate Blogging Party
I like your blog I find it very interesting
oh, how precious! What a sweetie!
Thank you for visiting my WW.
~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home
hi toni
i just popped over from jenz..
what a little cutie.
:o) kate in new zealand
Post a Comment